Be your own boss and make a valuable contribution to your community
Opening a Center
Timeline = 3-6 months for an Inspiration Learning Center.
1. COMPLETE OUR FRANCHISE CANDIDATE PROFILE
Fill out and submit this form . Your application will be reviewed and a telephone interview will be set up for initial discussions to see if Inspiration is a good match for you.
We will meet for a more extensive, in-person interview with the Franchise Team.
3. BACKGROUND AND FINANCIAL CHECK
We will conduct a financial assessment and background check, including a vulnerable section search, in order to make sure you can meet the requirements as an Inspiration Franchisor.
4. CHOOSE A LOCATION
You can choose from our list of available territories in Ontario or anywhere in Canada. If you have a specific location in mind, please suggest the area to us and we will consider it.
5. FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT AND FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
Once you have been approved as an Inspiration Franchisor and your center location has been confirmed, you will complete the Franchise Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement. This form will then be reviewed by our Franchise Panel for approval. Once approved, an in-person meeting will be set up to move through the application process and enter into a license agreement.
6. SIGNING AND ACCEPTING THE FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
We will meet in person to sign the Franchise Agreement and you will need to prepare a bank draft with the initial franchise fee paid to us. Congratulations! You are on your way to opening your very own Inspiration Learning Center.
7. INITIAL TRAINING
Once you’re approved, you will complete an eighteen day training program. This training is held at Inspiration’s franchise support center. You will also be visiting our other centers and one Franchise location for more hands-on training. The training will cover the Inspiration teaching philosophy and methodology, curriculum and lesson plan creation, as well as business and center management strategies for operating a successful center. You will also begin looking at possible retail locations and leases for your center.
8. GRAND OPENING!
Training and Support
Your initial training as a new franchisee involves a 3-week outline:
1. Preparing to Open Your Center
- Assistance with determining center location
- Assistance with negotiating center lease
- Referral of contractors for leasehold improvements
- Assistance with center set up
2. Learning About the Business (at our Markham office)
- Learn about the Inspiration teaching philosophy and method
- Rotate through our existing centers – job shadowing
- Learn about how credit courses work
- Teaching method
- Ministry requirements
- Quality control
- Approvals and inspections
- Assistance with in-center set-up
- Hiring & training teachers
- Attendance at the grand opening of your center
- Assistance with initial customers
On-going Training and Support for Franchisees
The company owner and franchise development staff are available for guidance following your opening. Monthly in-person meetings for 6 months following your center opening to review and discuss results. Yearly franchise reviews scheduled following your first year of business.
The owner will always be available to answer questions and provide support.