Here at Inspiration Learning Center, be assured that we are taking this very seriously, the health and wellness of our students and staff are very important for us. We will take extra precautions to keep the learning environment safe for anyone.
With the coronavirus growing worldwide , let’s all take the utmost caution to do our part in keeping ourselves and others healthy.
We believe maintaining a healthy and germ free environment at all times will prevent the spread of the virus.
HOW DO WE DO IT AT OUR CENTERS:
- Disinfecting student tables after each session
- Disinfecting our desk after each session this includes surfaces, phones, your cellphone, computers, chair handles.
- Disinfecting door knobs after each session
- Disinfecting the common area side tables and chairs
- Washing hands with soap and water after each session- Frequent hand-washing and anti-bacterial sanitizing. Make sure your hand washing lasts for at least 20 seconds, and you use a paper towel to dry your hands
- Having tissue paper in each teaching table
WE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING OF OUR STUDENTS AS ADDITIONAL PRECAUTION:
- Bring own pencil case
- Bring your personal water bottle
- Do not use the microwave
- Wash hands with soap upon entering and leaving the center- Make sure your hand washing lasts for at least 30 seconds, and you use a paper towel to dry your hands
- Use anti-bacterial sanitizing
If your Child is not feeling well – even in the slightest – please inform us and we will have the respective classes rescheduled.